Infinity utilizes an interdisciplinary team of land planners, designers, builders, and educators that work with you to create a healthy and abundant human habitat and landscape. We unify conventionally disparate fields to develop resilient and regenerative places of any size.
We live what we teach. We build soil, plant and tend fruit trees, dig and maintain ponds, design private roads, fell trees, bring in the firewood, raise vegetables, fruit, fish, poultry, livestock, and constantly learn more about living in a productive landscape across the seasons. We could not deliver valuable site building design and construction experience without practicing the content of our design on a daily basis.
Above all, we use creation as the proven model of design that leads to abundance. When we say “creation” we also mean that our design has factored the observed “destruction” decisions can make. The decisions that result from design of the past and current culture have for the most part been very parasitic towards our selves and surroundings. Creation has laws and patterns written and observed. When the patterns are observed and used to our benefit, abundance becomes a simple task to facilitate.
David Ahlgren – Consultant, Designer and Educator
- Consult and overlook the regenerative design of over 44,000 acres
- Restoration Ecologist
- Certified Permaculture Designer by the Permaculture Research Institute in Australia.
- Student Of Geoff Lawton
- Bachelors of Business Administration – University Of Central Oklahoma
- 16 Years of Agricultural Experience (Both in Asia and In North America)
- 15 Year of Business Consulting Experience
- Active in Research of Sustainable Plant and Animal Production Practices
- Experienced in Ecosystem Design and Implementation
- Alternative Energy System Designer and Installer